Saturday, June 03, 2006

absence makes the heart fonder.. (so true)


I miss my brothers!!
sob sob.. they will be away for 3 days, 72 hours, 4320 minutes, 259200 seconds..
and i miss them already.. how????????

hmm.. now this is FOOD for thought.. when they are around.. its always the same..
1. us fighting for the side seat in the car..
but sadly i always loose cos shortest sit in the middle.. sob sob..
2. me scolding them for leaving just one miserable cookie in a huge container.. just so they are not the one who finish it=don't have to wash up..
3. squabbling over the tv.. them and their ESPN and me and my CSI..
and the list just goes on and on.. but then again.. now that no one is fighting with me for the ASTRO remote.. i don't watch tv also.. isn't it weird.. haha..

so.. when they get back i'm going to give them a big big bear hug whether they like it or not.. haha..

No comments: