Monday, August 14, 2006

masterpieces

as we all know, everybody has their own hobbies and passions..

well, mine is messing around with photoshop though i'm not very good at it..


my latest work.. (eley.. watch out.. your competitor is here hehe..)

and Jen's is writing sweet messages and poems.. :D

this one he got from somewhere..
i soared above the songbirds
and never heard them sing
i lived my life in winter
and then u brought the spring

and the one he wrote in anticipation of Genting trip :P
So, I will stand here forever,
If forever's what it takes,
because you are my forever,
and forever always waits.

and..
If roses are black
and violets are brown,
my love for you would never be found.
BUT roses are red
and violets are blue, all i wanna say is i love you..

ed's note: love you too dear..

No comments: